Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
JaSa Management Bookkeeping services is the process of recording daily transactions, and it’s one of the key component to building your financially successful business. JaSa Management are ready to record all of your purchase, supplies, payroll, payment of bills, and much more down below.
- Record purchase of supplies and equipment as authorized by management
- Monitor supply levels
- Record and monitor fixed assets
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Take all reasonable discounts on supplier invoices
- Pay any debt as when it’s due for payment
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Issue invoices to customers
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Issue financial statements
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
- Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Maintain the annual budget
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Provide Accounting policies and procedures
SCALE YOUR FINANCE TEAM AS YOU NEED IT
The foundation of every business is accounting and it all starts with bookkeeping. We are very confident about the quality of our work and will record, summarize, and report all your business financial activities so you can know how your company performed throughout a certain period.
There is no binding contract, you can easily scale up your finance team or scale it down as you need it.